Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

    Was sleeping comfortably this morning about 7:30, then awakened by a disturbing noise. Was walking to my door to see what it was when I heard it again. Went outside and saw three cows grazing in my front yard! There's a cow pasture nearby and they must have found a way out. Just let them graze, at least I wouldn't have to mow the yard this week!
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

    Don't tell me this is your first time? I can't believe you've never been cow tipping before. Well get ready to live.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DaneCook</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't tell me this is your first time? I can't believe you've never been cow tipping before. Well get ready to live.

    </div></div>


    I laughed out loud at that.
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

    i woke up once to the sound of someone running their car through my apartment....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

    HAHAHA....Dude..those were the days. I woke up beside...ahhh..nevermind..lol
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #6
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: One of the stranger things I've woken up to.

    I'll never forget the morning i woke up next to bkbasketball's sister
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •